My first trip to Lambert’s was awesome! Not only did I get to enjoy the atmosphere (ducking thrown rolls) but the method of transportation to the restaurant was incredible: We flew! We set out from Evansville, Indiana around 4:45 on Friday, August 22nd.
- The first picture shows (L) Zach S., Me (R) Ryan H. and Tammy H. Ryan was the pilot for the evening.
- The second picture is me and my dinner. I warmed up on 1.5 rolls and okra, not knowing the salad was going to be as big as my head. Needless to say, I was stuffed by the time we left and wondering if the plane was going to make it off the ground!
- The third picture is my boyfriend Zach and myself.
- The fourth picture is Tammy and Ryan.
- The fifth picture is our beautiful sunset as we drove back to Evansville and arrived before 9 pm!